Check out these stats to get a feel for just how much of an impact social media has on today’s society:
- Twitter has over 175m registered users
- Facebook has nearly 1 billion members
- Social media accounts for one out of every six minutes spent online in US. (Journalism.co.uk)
- Social media advertising spending will increase from $2.1 billion in 2010 to $8.3 billion by 2015. (BIA/Kelsey via Direct Marketing News)
With this vast amount of people using social media already and the continued rapid growth rate, smart entrepreneurs are jumping in to make the most of the potential in this vast marketplace.
There are a number of ways to launch and market products and businesses and brands with social media and there are a number of small business service industries popping up to support businesses as they struggle to understand how to effectively navigate these developing marketing channels.
There is also certain to be newly developing methods, tactics, and approaches for entrepreneurs to make money with social media as it continues to develop.
Click on your favorite social media channel on the navigation bar above and start learning how get in on the action and start making money with social media.
For excellent information on Facebook marketing strategies, watch this free video with Facebook marketing thought leader Amy Porterfield. She covers her Facebook Influence marketing strategies, including:
• Super Fans: What They Are and Why You Need Them
• Essentials of a Facebook Marketing Foundation
• Smart Strategies to Grow a Lucrative Fan Base
• Quick Tips to Get Your Fans Talking and Engaged
• How to Move Your Fans Up the Ranks to Super Fan Status